The One-On-One's are prearranged, private, closed door meetings held during ToolTech. ETI Member Companies can request to meet with specific OEM personnel, ETI companies, or other available attendees. Time slots are scheduled in 15 minute increments with 5 minutes in between meetings. The requesting company has the opportunity to meet with key people in the industry to introduce their company and showcase their products and services
We will begin the One-On-One selection process on Monday, April 16, 2018.
All ETI Members that are registered for ToolTech will receive an email with instructions to sign up for One-on-One Meetings.
Just a reminder that One-on-One scheduling is done in part based on time of your ToolTech event registration, meeting time availability, and number of requests.
All ToolTech Attendees will limit social and promotional gatherings to times when there are no ETI activities taking place. This includes all functions for which invitations are issued to a large group of individuals or which are open to all ToolTech attendees. (ie ...ETI Business Meeting, Speaker Sessions, One-on-One's, Opening Reception, Lunches, Closing Dinner, etc.).Any meetings or networking with customers and prospective customers, including, but not limited to, the following times will be deemed in violation of this policy.
Monday, April 30 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
1. Please consider your selections carefully to make sure you meet with the companies that will be most beneficial to you. You may want to consider meetings with other ETI Companies that could provide a synergy for your products and services.
2. The requester controls the content. Be prepared with a list of topics to discuss.
3. You will be allotted 15 minutes per meeting with a 5 minute space between each meeting.
4. We will do our best to schedule as many of your requests as possible. If we are unable to fulfill all of your requests, we may contact you again to see if there are alternative companies that you would like to meet with.
5. You will receive a schedule of your One-on-Ones and room numbers in your packet when you check in at ToolTech.
When you fill out your request form, you will need to select the companies in order of priority to you.
All companies participating in One-on-One Meetings will receive their schedules via email no later than Thursday, April 26, 2018.
The One-on-One Meetings will take place in Hotel Suites at Lowe's Ventana Canyon.
Only requests using the official form will be accepted.