Information is power
Winter Tech Week provides ETI Members with the opportunity for dialogue with the OEM’s and to receive the necessary information to provide the needed tools and equipment. ETI Members gain knowledge of new technologies that affect the aftermarket tool and equipment industry, receive instruction on the servicing and repair of new model vehicles, and learn of repair and service tools that may be needed for the new models.
Through OEM presentations, panel discussions, hands-on demonstrations, and vehicle viewing these professionals discuss the upcoming service needs of new makes and models and the changes necessary in the tool and equipment industry to meet those needs.
Winter Tech Week is the only industry event where the OEM’s share information regarding their vehicles to ensure that the industry has the necessary information to provide the needed tools and equipment, showcase their new launches, and discuss any new tools or equipment that these new vehicles may require.
The main focus of ETI’s Winter Tech Week is to ensure that the proper tools, equipment, and information are in the shops by the time the new models hit the streets. Winter Tech Week also provides an opportunity to ensure that everything is updated for models that have already been released.
ETI members who attend Winter Tech Week can:
- Learn about the new technologies being implemented and plan for those new technologies
- Learn about repair and service tools needed for new models
- Gather specifications needed to ensure that vehicles are properly diagnosed, repaired or adjusted
- Discuss information required by regulations and industry agreements
- Learn about service procedures required for new models
Winter Tech Week provides automakers with the opportunity to:
- Give instruction on servicing and repairing of new models
- Discuss new technologies that may affect the aftermarket tool and equipment industry
- Provide the information needed so that tool companies can provide quality tools and equipment
- Listen to concerns and/or difficulties from other industry professionals
- Showcase new vehicle launches and discuss any new tools or equipment that new vehicles may require
- Collaborate with ETI members to determine the best course of action to resolve issues