The One-On-One's are prearranged, private, closed door meetings held during ToolTech. ETI Member Companies can request to meet with specific OEM personnel, ETI companies, or other available attendees. Time slots are scheduled in 25 minute increments with 5 minutes in between meetings. The requesting company has the opportunity to meet with key people in the industry to introduce their company, showcase their products and services
We will begin the One-On-One selection process on Monday, April 10, 2017.
All requests MUST be completed by 4pm EST on Thursday, April 13, 2017. Any requests received after that date will not be accepted.
All ETI Members that are registered for ToolTech will receive an email with instructions to sign up for One-on-One Meetings.
Only one person per company can request a one-on-one meeting, so please coordinate your choices with your colleagues.
Just a reminder that One-on-One Scheduling is done in part based on time of your ToolTech event registration, Press Conference sign-up, meeting time availability, and number of requests.
Please note that ETI is allowing eight (8) choices but cannot guarantee that you will get appointments with all of the companies you request.
One-on-Ones will be conducted on Wednesday April 26, 2017 from 8:00am until 12:00pm and Thursday April 27, 2017 from 1:00pm until 5:00pm. Please make sure you are available during the entirety both these time frames to participate in the One-on-Ones.
ETI cannot take special requests for meeting times or requests to meet with specific company individuals as there are too many people to accommodate. If you are not available for a meeting that has been scheduled for you, the meeting will be cancelled.
Here are a few important things to remember about the One-on-Ones:
1. Please consider your selections carefully to make sure you meet with the companies that will be most beneficial to you. You may want to consider meetings with other ETI Companies that could provide a synergy for your products and services.
2. The requester controls the content. Be prepared with a list of topics to discuss.
3. You will be allotted 15 minutes per meeting with a 5 minute space between each meeting.
4. We will do our best to schedule as many of your requests as possible. If we are unable to fulfill all of your requests, we may contact you again to see if there are alternative companies that you would like to meet with.
5. You will receive a schedule of your One-on-Ones and room numbers in your packet when you check in at ToolTech.
When you fill out your request form, you will need to select the companies in order of priority to you.
Your One-on-One Meeting Schedule will be emailed to you no later than Thursday, April 20, 2017.
The One-on-One Meetings will take place in Hotel Suites at the Bourbon Orleans.