INTRODUCTORY MEMBERSHIP OFFER FROM THE EQUIPMENT AND TOOL INSTITUTE
Join ETI as a member of the Mechanical Systems Group, Collision Repair Group or Shop Management and Information Software Group before December 31, 2012 and agree to attend 2 of ETI’s 3 Major Events in 2013 and we will waive your Company’s Dues for your first year of membership! That’s a savings of at least $5,000 in dues!
This is your opportunity to join ETI now and receive these benefits for FREE in 2013
- Industry collaboration. ETI represents all segments of the tool and equipment industry. Common problems occur in each industry segment and are best solved through collaboration. Members determine what the issues are and do something about it.
- Association with a respected trade organization. ETI is one of the few organizations that is respected by vehicle manufacturers and the aftermarket alike. Our members supply products to both markets. ETI offers its members access to important OEM and aftermarket contacts through meetings and seminars.
- Timely information on new technologies and information about servicing and repairing new vehicle models.
- Your input and concerns advocated by ETI when industry standards and regulations are developed by governments and the private sector.
- Input and access to ETI's Market Research. Input into topics and questions development, and access to the data gathered about end users, products, and the market in general.
Get the most out of your membership by getting involved!
ETI equals valuable industry access, contacts and networking
Click here to fill out your application to become a member of ETI today!
For more information on Membership in The Equipment and Tool Institute click here
For more information contact Jessie Korosec at 248-656-5085 or email@example.com
Note: Current and new members of the Scan Tool Group (STG) are not eligible for this promotion. Also, current associate members can upgrade to full membership under this promotion if they are seriously considering full membership on a long term basis.